Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lexus CT 200h

I'm trying to decide which car I should purchase its between this Lexus CT 200h and a Hyundai. My father currently owns a Lexus LS 460 and I love driving it when ever possible, it feels like your riding on a cloud. I really wanted something in the IS series but, this bad boy gets better miles per gallon. Lexus makes quality cars and for the price this thing not only can get you the bang for your buck but its got more technology inside than a spaceship. This CT200h for around only 30,000 gets an estimated  EPA City/Highway/Combined of 43/40/42t top speed and zero to sixty time really isn't a factor for me so I won't include those stats. It has an electric drive motor that is standard in the CT but not in most other cars in this class such as the 2011 Hyundai Elantra. The CT200h can also  be switched from eco mode to help conserve fuel or to sport mode for when its time to have fun. It also has a standard telematic system and voice activated controls. I'm leaning pretty hard to the CT side but maybe you guys saw some advantages I didnt. Read more on the CT200h here.

No comments:

Post a Comment